Monday, July 09, 2012

I'm back!

Hey guys, I know that I haven't posted in like 3 months but I have announcements to make and stuff to say.


First things first: I made a new blog called Pastel Mints. It's like this type of blog but with more DIY stuff and beauty stuff.


Next: A girl copied me with " The Rant Challenge" and it's been pissing me off. Here are my points and my opinion on this.




Just in case you can't read that: I'll repeat myself.
 In this rant about Disney Channel and how much it's changed, I explained my points and talked about what shows I don't like etc.


Copying is never right. If you clicked my ''Permissions " Tab, you would have seen that yes, you are allowed to use my words quoting them IF you have permission from me and even if you do, you MUST give credit to me.




You guys see the points. If you want to see Michelle C's post, click over here. 
Click here for my post about Disney Channel.

♥ Rachel
P.S, remember to check out Pastel Mints!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. So are you going to continue to post on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, its me. And I am planning on deleting my blog because it is pretty boring to have a blog like this, so bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!