Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I Found Thursdays: Hair

Last week's post was on nails and if you haven't seen it yet, click here!


The Beauty Department: One Sided Braid


(via)


I've been a big fan of this site for a long time now and I really liked the look of this braid. It's basically like a French braid but on one side only. 
Go to TBD to figure out how to do it!


HairandMake-up by Steph: Flat Iron Curls


(via)
These curls are so beachy and wonderful! I have a flat iron and I'm just dying to try it out!
Click here to get flat iron curls. 


The Beauty Department: Dipped Dyed Tips


(via)
I really love this idea because it looks really interesting and different. These would be really fun in a fishtail braid! 
Find out more here!


A Beautiful Mess: How To Style Pin Curls


(Via)
 I love this idea! You twist your hair and place it and when it dries and you unroll it, it is curly! 
Get pin curls!


♥Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!